
Helloooooooo, I hope you enjoy this video bitches. xoxo Twitter:https://twitter.com/parkinsonelliex Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/parkinsonel... Snapchat:ParkinsonElliex Face: Charlotte Tilbury wonder glow http://www.charlottetilbury.com/uk/wo... Charlotte Tilbury magic eye rescue http://www.charlottetilbury.com/uk/ma... Charlotte Tilbury magic cream http://www.charlottetilbury.com/uk/ch... Hourglass vanish stick foundation - golden https://www.hourglasscosmetics.com/va... Maybelline instant anti-age the eraser eye concealer - light https://www.superdrug.com/Maybelline/... KKW Beauty contour stick - light https://kkwbeauty.com/products/creme-... The Balm Cosmetics - balm desert bronzer/blush http://www.feelunique.com/p/theBalm-B... Kat Von D shade & Light - lyric & subconscious http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/s... I Heart Makeup summer of love triple baked bronzer https://www.tambeauty.com/en/I-Heart-... Lush feeling younger skin tint https://uk.lush.com/products/feeling-... Mac fix+ http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product... Urban Decay all nighter setting spray http://www.urbandecay.co.uk/en_GB/wha... Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz - taupe http://www.anastasiabeverlyhills.co.u... Benefit gimme brow - light/medium (I have the old version) https://www.benefitcosmetics.com/uk/e... Bed Head matte separation workable wax - http://www.allbeauty.com/gb/en/116319... Eyes: Essence I heart colour intensifying eyeshadow basehttp://www.wilko.com/eyes/essence-i-l... BH Cosmetics x Carli Byble palette http://www.beautybay.com/cosmetics/bh... Tape Mac half eyelash curlers http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product... Elf full eyelash curlers (they don’t sell these anymore but all curlers do the same shit) Kat Von D tattoo liner - trooper http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/s... Loreal paris double extension waterproof mascara https://www.superdrug.com/L'Oreal-Par... Eylure lashfix glue (I think they don’t sell my one anymore) https://www.superdrug.com/Eylure/Eylu... Ardel natural sexies black https://falseeyelashes.co.uk/products... Lips: Beard & Lady Link’s peculiarly perfect peanut butter & peppermint lip balm https://www.beardandlady.com/products... BH Cosmetics waterproof lip liner - stripped http://www.bhcosmetics.com/lips/lip-l... Business Email: parkinsonelliex@yahoo.com Music: Let the Show Begin - HookSounds
Rihanna Inspired Makeup | Valerian Movie Premiere - YouTube |
| 1 Likes | 1 Dislikes |
| 29 views views | 230 followers |
| People & Blogs | Upload TimePublished on 13 Aug 2017 |
\u200fyoutube,\u200ffortnite,\u200fgoogle translate,\u200f\u202bgoogle\u202c,\u200fminecraft,\u200fok google,\u200fpubg,\u200fsiri,\u200fجمعة مباركة,\u200fصباح الخير,\u200fطيور الجنة,\u200fسورة البقرة,\u200fقران,\u200fسورة الكهف,\u200ftwitter,\u200finstagram,\u200fدعاء السفر,\u200ffacebook,\u200fشباب البومب,\u200fhttps //ios.snapp.ir
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét